1. Any defect or damage to the Product arising from work done by anyone other than Q6+.
2. The fabrication and installation of the Product by other parties.
3. Any modification or alteration to the surface of Q6+.
4. Damage to the Product due to exposure to harsh chemicals or solvents.
5. Damage by:
a. Placing hot pots / pans (including electric fry pans and other heat generating items) on the surface
b. Applying excessive weight to a poorly supported section of the surface
6. Any defect or damage as a result of the Product not being cleaned in accordance with the Q6+ Care and Maintenance Guide.
7. Variations in colour, pattern or shade of the material against sample material, displayed or illustrated material. Q6+ is made from natural material & some minor colour variation will occur between batches.
8. Failure of adhesives or caulking materials.
9. Damage resulting due to the accessories installed.
10. Failure to follow any procedures, instructions and recommendations given in the Product Manual provided to the fabricators and/or Customers.
11. Any defect or damage as a result of mishandling or abuse.
12. Cracks are not a material fault. They are not covered in the warranty and are usually a result of:
a. Improper installation substrate
b. Movement in substrate
c. Excessive heat
d. Excessive weight in under supported areas
e. Impact with a heavy object
13. Chipping is not a material fault; it is normally a direct result due to impact to the edge of the surface. Chips are not covered by this warranty.
14. Damage caused by chemical, thermal or physical abuse.
15. Normal ‘wear and tear’ caused by using the Product. Q6+ is rated ISO 10545‐7 category 4 as a product suitable for commercial high traffic areas. Material will still show minor (depending on treatment) scratching over time.
16. The warranty only covers the replacement of the material or refund for material purchased. It does not cover any fabrication or transportation costs.
17. The warranty only applies if the Product was installed by a qualified quality and experienced installer.
18. 6mm product used in benchtop applications. This is because Q6+ has no control of the quality of the substrate supporting the material. Please use 12mm Q6+ options for benchtop applications.