• Please avoid direct constant contact between worktops and metal areas of electric griddles and hobs which can occasionally occur due to incorrect installation.
• Avoid very high temperature direct sources of heat such as fireplaces, chimneys, barbeques etc.
• Avoid direct contact with a naked flame.
• Do not carry out any form of mechanical work on the surface, such as polishing.
• Avoid using metal scouring pads.
• The use of this type of product can lead to the loss of the product guarantee.
*For Dekton® 8 mm it is necessary to use protection for hot objects.
See www.dekton.com for more information, cleaning methods, general maintenance and exposure to chemical substances.
In the event of exposure to a chemical not included in this document or the web page, it will be deemed as improper use and will not be covered by the guarantee. Cosentino® is in accordance with the council directive of 21 December 1998 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States regarding materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.